Coming Back to a New Normal
10 Key Points to Return to Church for Mass
- The public Masses will begin on 13 March 2021 with a capacity of not exceeding 30% of the original seating capacity [80 – 100 pax max].
- Those who have already registered the last time, need not re-register.
- A rotational system to attend Mass in Church will be in place.
- You will be informed via text message of the date and time to attend Mass in Church. Please inform the Parish Office if you are not able to attend. Do not give your slot to anyone if you are unable to attend. Swapping time slots is also prohibited.
- Those who have not registered previously, kindly call the Parish Office or go online to register: https://fatimachurchkl.com/management-system/ Please wait for a text message before attending Mass. Do not turn up if you have not been given a time slot via text message.
- The Weekend Mass times are as follows: Saturdays – 6:00 pm (English) | Sundays – 8:00 am (Tamil); 10:30 am (English).
- The Weekday Masses are at 6:30 am (Mon – Friday) starting 15 March 2021. Pre-registration for weekday masses is not required; however, onsite registration is compulsory. The maximum number will be 80 pax.
- The wearing of a mask (while in Church), MySejahtera check-in, temperature check, and hand sanitising is compulsory prior to entering the Church (weekdays & weekends).
- Anyone with flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat) or who have come in contact with someone who tested Covid-19 positive in the last 10 days, is required to refrain from attending Mass in Church. This is for the safety of the community.
- Practice the virtues of patience, charity, gratitude, and hope as we gradually return to Church.