News and Announcements
Weekly Bulletin Board
Our Weekly Bulletin Board offers you all the latest news and announcements from the parish.
ALL SAINTS’ DAY AND ALL SOULS DAY MASSES
Due to the extension of the CMCO until 9 Nov 2020, there will be no masses in the church for All Saints’ Day and All Souls’ Day. Please note that all mass intentions that have been offered for both these days will still be offered on that day by the priests of the parish. These masses will not be open to the public.
ALL SOULS’ DAY – BLESSING OF GRAVES
In view of the current public health situation, no public gatherings (Mass, prayer service, blessings of graves) will be organised in the cemeteries. The blessings of graves will be deferred to a later date when it is safer to do so. Please note that the Cheras Christian Cemetery is also closed. Families are strongly encouraged to pray for their departed loved ones from home. A family prayer format is available from the Parish Office. Please email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEEP OUR CHURCH GOING
In the absence of weekly Mass collections, our parish needs your help to remain operational. Parishioners who would like to continue giving your weekly Sunday offerings to the Church, can do so in several ways:
(1) Online transfer – CIMB 8000833691 (please inform the Parish Office by phone / text message / email).
(2) Through your BEC Coordinator / Friend.
NOVENA TO OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP
The Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help continues online every Saturday at 3:30 pm. All those who would like to participate, please inform the Parish Office so that the “link” can be sent to you weekly.
2. A short prayer service may be conducted by the priest in the funeral parlour or home.
3. This should be confined to immediate family members and should not exceed a total of 15 persons.
4. All high-risked persons are not allowed to attend. There should be no in-person vigil/wake prayers. Visits by guests should be limited to 15 minutes.
5. Funeral parlours located within churches may continue to operate with the above conditions.
CATHOLIC MARRIAGE PREPARRATION COURSE (CMPC)
FIRST HOLY COMMUNION
SACRAMENT OF CONFIRMATION
SICK CALLS AND HOME COMMUNION
RITE OF CHRISTIAN INITIATION OF ADULTS (RCIA)
Do you have questions about the Catholic Faith? Interested in becoming Catholic? Would you know someone who wants to become Catholic? Invite them to the RCIA or to get in touch with us. Please drop us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you with details. We plan to start in August 2020.
SUNDAY SCHOOL: APPEAL FOR TALENTS
During this time when our churches and parish offices are closed, you may continue the practice of offering Mass intentions or financial contributions to the Church of Our Lady of Fatima, KL.
Account Name: Church of Our Lady of Fatima
Account Number: 800 083 3691
Amount and Description
Please indicate in the online transfer the following details so that the Parish Office could record and account for them appropriately:
- Purpose (any of the following): Mass Intention (please include your name and the intention, e.g. Thanksgiving / Special Intention / RIP).
Confirmation (Bank-in Slip)
It is important that you send us the transaction confirmation details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: 016.6505039